Saturday, March 19, 2011

Great crafting weekend!

And it's not over yet! I love that I still have one more weekend day for working play.

Today's crafts:
  • Soap (and lots of it) - ground oatmeal in goats milk base with a soft milk and honey scent; two types of sugar scrub bars; a salt scrub bar (that I think still needs work, but we'll see what my testers think)
  • Hand-dyed yarn - in candy stripe colors
  • Beaded earrings
  • More polymer clay swirl beads
Photos tomorrow. Now to get my Etsy store up and running ...

My daughter Jennie and I had dinner together today, sort of. We cooked the same dish (a family favorite with Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, onions and lots of basil, served over rotini pasta and topped with Swiss cheese - yum!), but we're 500 miles apart right now, so we didn't actually sit at the same table to eat. But it was fun, nonetheless!


Diego loves Brussels sprouts. Well, Diego loves any type of food (except Jello). He waited patiently for a bite.






No comments: